Minimise your risk and maximize your reward.
Know the different patterns that price action forms.
Ability to understand and interpret chart data.
Identify key areas of support and resistance.
Use proven strategies to grow your account.
Keep track of your trading history.
Learn to trade a real account profitably. We will introduce you to the Forex market, teaching you:
You will be awarded a Certificate of Completion after going through the 2-day training course.
Gain in-depth and practical knowledge on trading the financial markets. We will train you on:
You will receive a Certificate of Competence upon completion of the 9-day training session.
Do you want to trade like a professional? Then join our Go Pro Course where we will:
Trade like a PRO!
This is a training for individuals and small groups. Learn at your own pace, and get one on one training from our team of professional traders. Learn on:
You will receive a Certificate of Competence upon completion.
Book your seat for the next training session in Bulawayo in 3 easy steps.
KUDAKWASHE P MANZANGA is the founder of the Forex Trading School. He is a Rhodes University graduate where he earned a degree in Accounting and Economics and Proceeded to do his Honours in Accounting with UNISA. He started his trading journey in 2004 trading stocks before moving on to more leveraged options like futures and warrants. He then proceeded to trade the currency markets where he has had considerable success. He makes an average of $200,000 per annum from trading the markets as of 2018.
Considerable achievements to date include but are not limited to:
1. Construction of a School in Bulawayo. This is a registered institution that offers an accredited Forex and Shares Trading Course.
2. The School is a Verified Trainer for SADC’s Stock Exchanges, notably the Zimbabwe Stock Exchange (ZSE), which is Africa’s 6th largest exchange.
3. Trading Schools in Botswana, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Malawi and Namibia with more schools being opened in Kenya and South Africa.
4. The School has trained over 4,000 people since its inception. The School trains over 600 people every month.
5. Chairman of the Largest Association of Forex Traders in Zimbabwe, FOTRAZ (Forex Traders Association of Zimbabwe).
He has also been interviewed on radio and written key articles in various press concerning trading.
Louis is an experienced trader and trainer who has been trading since 2015.
He is a Theology and Computer Science student whose passion for people and technology has driven him to be a forex trainer who is avid about developing the trading industry in Africa.
By registering and attending for our courses your understand that 1) trading is risky and 2) The Forex Trading School is not licensed to give trading advice or to trade on anyones behalf, we are just educators. Read the full disclaimer and terms.
© 2019 - The Forex Trading School Africa. All Rights Reserved.